Sunday, February 15, 2009

Would you pay money for these?









Happy Belated Valentines day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's day weekend. Those are all pictures of cards that I made... A few people saw some of them and thought that I should start selling them. So decided to make a bunch for Valentines day, and see what people thought of them. Then I thought I'd make a shop over on etsy and sell some of them (not the valentines, but ones for all kinds of other occasions).

So what do you think? Would you pay money for these?

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

The cards are great!!! I defiantly think that you should set up an Etsy shop with them.

SissySees said...

If I didn't have a small fortune invested in cardmaking supplies, I sure would. BUT!!! I do think there's a market and you should give it a go.