Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Wednesday...

...and I haven't posted all week. I've felt a bit overwhelmed, and had no time as both of the little are out of school. I thought I should at least post something. I'm hoping to upload pictures of the progress on my cardi... we'll see if I get to that. Not only are they out of school, but they are as "bored" and annoying as ever!! Ugh! Silly kids... (oh and of course all of my ideas are bad!)

Oh and to top it off, I don't think I've posted about it, but G is expecting, so we have one more baby on the way....to be here by July 3rd (if all goes well)....Anyhow, so to top off this already crazy week, G has been put on bed rest, so I get to have her lovely company this week :)

Oh the joys!

Hope everyone is having a great week, and maybe I'll even get more time to post later on this week, but for now I'm failing miserably at my goal of 20 posts per month this year...oh well!

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Tell G to deliver a couple of days early. July 1 is a wonderful day for a birthday...

I bet the littles are also energized by the notion of another baby on the way??

~Tonia~ said...

I sure know the feeling of lack of time. So how long is G on bed rest? Hopefully not to long so that you can get back to your normal program. Hopefully the littles are giving you a break.