Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

Alright, so I'm not really going to a superbowl party, just to the local bar that I go to for ladies night with my CT bff, Sami. I also could care less who wins at this point, all of the teams I like have been out for a long time! I'm planning on rooting for the steelers though because there is another regular at the local bar who is a die hard steelers fan, and goes crazy when the games are on...I don't really feel like getting my arse kicked so I figure I'll just enjoy the game, and enjoy the commercials, and root for the Steelers. (Maybe I'll just bring my knitting and knit at the bar while watching the game... that'd keep me from over-eating...hmmmmmm.)

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend thus far, and has a great day today!



P.S. I wish I was in sunny Florida where they are playing at instead of icy freezing cold Connecticut! Oh well :/


Here are some pictures that I took last summer in Block Island... Here's to dreaming of summertime :)

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Thanks for pulling for the Steelers!