Friday, February 13, 2009

Finished Objects! Woo-hoo!

So, 2 Christmas's ago, I started knitting some Fetching gloves for my dear friend Laura. Unfortunately, I only finished the Left one, and then stopped working on them for for more than a year. Last week I decided that I needed to pick them up again and get them finished for her! So I knit up the right glove. This is how they looked side by side when the Right one was complete:


Boy oh boy, has my gauge changed! I frogged glove #1, and re-knit it. Now they look nice :) I shipped them out to her earlier this week, and she should have them soon! I hear its been snowing again in Seattle this week too, so maybe she'll even try them out :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so much better. I hope Miss L. loves them. g

SissySees said...

Lovely! MJ loves her Fetchings, so I'm sure Laura will too!

~Tonia~ said...

Very nice. Originally I thought that it was something with the camera angle. LOL