Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hip hip Hooray!

SO, I'm really excited because I recently pre-ordered the Kindle 2! It is the electronic book by Amazon.com. I have actually been looking into their first one and other e-books for about a year, and just now caved. It was supposed to be released today, but I got the email yesterday that it was out and being shipped so instead of getting it Thursday I think it's coming tomorrow!!! Woo baby! I'm stoked! :)

Happy Tuesday...go order yourself something nice that you can get excited about :D

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Can I order money? LOL

Ani said...

Wow! thts a cool device, and HOLY EXPENSIVE! But what a great GREEN idea!! thats really awesome!!

SissySees said...

So, do I get a review already?! ;) I'm looking to make a similar switch too...