Monday, January 26, 2009

Slithering Snake!

S has a pet snake! *ACK!*

It stays in his office and rarely see's the world outside his cage, but when he does, the Littles are quite amused.

Recently, Niko (the snake) was out of his cage so that when he returned he would have a fresh new home--but in the process he was exploring a Girl Scout Cookie box. Little Dan was pleased to keep an eye on him to make sure that he didn't escape the box, but then that didn't end up working so well when Niko eventually slithered out and tried to hide under the couch... My idea of helping was squealing like the girl that I am, until S came and put the snake back in his place.

Well, I suppose it wasn't that bad because Little Dan was thoroughly amused for about an hour, and then for the next hour proceeded to talk about the snake. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of snakes, they aren't all bad when they can occupy that much time with the littles :)

Happy Munchkin Monday!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

i always forget they have a snake. I would have done the same thing as you though. glad you lived!

SissySees said...

Brrrr... Since finding a young COPPERHEAD in the laundry room last fall, I'm beginning to understand why some are snake-squeemish...

veedogknitter said...

OMG...i am feeling feint. Why do i suddenly have the urge to high-step like a freak through my house? Good for you for only squealing like a girl, i would have passed out.

Unknown said...

Miss L, Chan & Jess crack me up. It was in a box! You could have had Little Dan pick it up and put it back in the box.

Gave you an award. Go check it out :) g

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Even the picture creeps me out. Oh dear.

Ani said...

EEK!!
remind me to tell you a snake story at SNB next time I see you...