Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awarded!

My mama has given me the award for being a Kreativ Blogger! How Sweet :)
Here are the official rules: 1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog - 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Seven People! I don't know if I read that many blogs! Yikes! I may have to overlap with my Mom on some of these...

Alright, first up is Nichole. Her blog is called Lapdog Creations, and she posts about her dogs, as well as her crafty-ness, she even has her own little shop on Etsy!

Second is the Not So Cynical Knitter. She also has a blog that talks not only about knitting, but about her precious pup. Her and I originally met through I blog swap (which one in particular I can't remember). But she is great!

Next up is, Laura! Miss Bora Bora is one of my best friends, and she has recently started a blog where she mostly discusses the stress of her homework, and the love of her chinchilla. I am nominating her for her creative bantering, which you may or may not be able to read in the way she writes, but if you'd ever talked to her you'd understand :)

Okay, that was three of my own nominees... Now I have to copy from the Queen: Jess, good family friend, dog lover, knitter, tv watcher, and one involved in other random adventures; Chan, who has recently been providing me with a great amount of blog support, and encouragement on my knitting, also is very creative when it comes to knitting, and also has dogs.

Okay that brings me to 5, So I guess I will toss my mom in there too!! She is extremely creative and posts about all of her creative endevers as well as all of her hounds! And that is just all I've got! If you have a blog, and you read my blog, and are reading this post, and you think you are creative in any way, shape or form, please consider yourself nominated! :D

4 comments:

veedogknitter said...

Aww, shucks! thanks!

SissySees said...

Thanks! I'll have to visit the two blogs on your list I don't have in my reader...

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Aww, thanks! And Chan, thanks for visiting my blog :)

Lapdog Creations said...

Thank you so much! :)