Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have been instructed..

To tell you all the wonderful things I have in my life... or at least those of those that I am thankful for, and that make me feel blessed. (Instructed by miss Channon, by the way, she is feeling very thankful this month for a few reasons, which you can read about on her blog.)

I am of course thankful for the obvious, food, shelter, clothing, water, transportation, etc... and then I am thankful for a few more... Starting with my family.. I am one of the lucky ones that gets more than your average 2 parents, to love and support me, and help me whenever they can, I have a sister whom is very loving and considerate, and always puts me before herself (as well as many other people);
I am thankful for Sheila who was my only local friend when I moved 3,000 miles away from everything that I knew, and I am extremely blessed to have found a vet that not only works well with Sheila, but has worked with other hedgies and knows what she is doing!
I am thankful for my amazing network of friends, both near and far, through the blog-o-sphere, and through live encounters, all of whom I can contact when I need opinions, or just want to share about my life.

I am a very blessed individual to have all of these wonderful things surrounding me through my life.

What are you thankful for, and how blessed are you feeling? If you have something to say on the topic, you might consider going over to Chan Knits Blog, and looking into the contest posted here. It is going through October 26th I believe.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Thank you! I'm glad so many of my friends feel blessed too...