Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lovely Day, Lovely Day....

Today was just that! I got to go out and explore the town! and thanks to all of you commenters! I found a decent cup'a'joe, got my pet stuff ordered online, and finished everything on my to-do list and then some!


I found the small town knitting shop here! So adorable--and with all the goods inside. I initially left my wallet in the car to try not to spend any money. But after feeling up all of the yarn they had to offer, I couldn't resist a few new faboulous options! So I got: A skein of chunky baby alpaca in white, by Misti Alpacea; 2 skeins of cashmerinoin a smokey teal color, made by Debbie Bliss; and another Debbie bliss, in a dark charcoal, this one cotton denim aran and stonewashed. All of which are sooo soft and luxurious! :D I love yarn! I also love wooden needles! So I got some new ones made of rosewood, which i've yet to use.

So needless to say, my afternoon of knitting turned into an afternoon of shopping!! And then I did some excellent sightseeing of my lovely new town! Here is the new view:





and by the way...I'm not naked in all of my pictures, it just so happens that the majority of my favorite dresses (and I love wearing dresses and skirts) are strapless! One of these days, I will manage to get the dress in the photo to, and you will see, they are quite lovely

3 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Yea, yea and more yea!!! Glad you found the must have - coffee, pet supplies and yarn! :) What are you planning to knit with your new stash?
LOL, I was going to say "wow, she's really trying to make new friends snapping topless shots like that" - ha ha!

Anonymous said...

does the LYS host a knit night? That would be a great way to meet people.
How cute is Sheila?????!!!! What a munchkin. my pet-food dealer (that sounds weird) has a hedgie in his shop...he sewed this fluffy little cozy for it, and it just burrows in that thing and never comes out!

Unknown said...

Hmmm - I think you might have more commenters than I do! I love how Jessica comments as "blogless Jessica" on my blog and just "Jessica" on yours! I'm glad you had a good day kiddo! Talk to you soon - mom