Monday, March 17, 2008

Beach Bums and Beach Birds

The other day, Little Dan and I met up with my friend Jocelyn again. This time, she wasn’t working so she didn’t have her little guy, but we still had a great afternoon of fun! We went and got sandwiches from my all time favorite deli (the Firehouse Deli), Sooooooo delicious .. and yes it needed that many o’s! Then we took our sandwiches to the beach and had a little beach picnic!

Little Dan found the seagulls quite amusing! It was really cute he would run as fast as he could to go and get them, until I shouted, “Too far!” And then he would turn around and see how fast he could run to get back to me. When I asked him where he was off to, he said he was out to get the beach birds, how cute! And then he would turn around and go get those beach birds again and again! It was such a nice day too. Not warm enough to do without jackets, but we were able to be out in the sun! And because it was only about 50 degrees out, the beach was empty! So after Jocelyn and I were done eating, we had the whole beach to run around with Little Dan and use up all of his energy. By the time we got home, he was soo out! Anyhow, it was a good day!

I just love the beach! :)

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Beach birds - too cute. Isn't it amazing how much energy that they have?. Sounds like a fun day.

Lapdog Creations said...

sounds like you had a fun day!

Unknown said...

So, I take it you're the bum? Sounds like you had a fun day chasing birds. g