Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

This Christmas is a little different for me than Christmases past. I opted not to go home this year as the cost of a ticket was slightly more than one months rent... I just couldn't spring for it. So I'm trying to make the most of the holidays alone. I am going to web cam christmas morning with my family, and then later on I will be joining a family from my knitting group for Christmas dinner and activites.

I will probably be fine, I know a lot of people are worrying about me spending Christmas alone, but I have so many people here that love me, and have already made this a special holiday season for me. Thank you to everyone who has been thinking of me, and I am looking forward to this Christmas, and super excited for the next time I get to go home (whenever that will be).

Anyhow I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas, no matter where they are spending it!

P.S. I'll post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

You know, there's something to be said for peace and quiet too. I hope your Christmas will be sweet!!