Monday, March 23, 2009

Patriotic Manicure


So this past weekend I had the house to myself because The Littles went with G & S to Washington DC. This was a birthday trip for Little Ann, she has been learning about the capitol this year in school, and for her birthday in Feb. she wanted to go.... they opted to wait until the weather was a little warmer before making the trip.

Also for miss A's Birthday, I gave her a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure... so last weekend, we had a girls afternoon, of lunch, mani's, and Pedi's... oh my!

It was really fun to hang out just the two of us! Paying homage to our country, and wanting to look festive for their trip, she did her nails in red, white and blue... and I did mine in a dark purple to match the outline of my foot tattoo. All in all it was a great girls day... and having the house to myself all weekend long, was extremely wonderful and relaxing boring and lonely.



Happy Munchkin Monday :)

1 comment:

SissySees said...

I need a trip to the salon for my piggly wigglies...