Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday



To You!! They say its your birthday, da da da da da da....

It's the Queen's Birthday, so make sure to drop by with birthday wishes for her...she certainly wasn't looking forward to 'getting another year older' But I say she's still quite young. She is in her early forties ( I won't say the exact age or she'll have my head for posting it on the internet!), But by comparison, all of my friends my age have parents in their fifties, my mom is young and fun...
she goes to sporting events and shares beer with her daughter!...She is active in walking the dogs...She sews hip clothing...She looks a hell of a lot like me (or visa versa) and I sure as hell don't look 'old'...she is strong (mind and body)...she is smart...she'll keep you on your toes... Now I'm sure if you ask her about any of these things she will have an argument, but don't listen to her...she doesn't know what she's talking about...after all she's not 'old and wise'....
Anyhow I love ya mom! Have a good birthday!

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

What a wonderful post. I am sure she will appreciate it, especially the part about not telling her age. ;)

Lapdog Creations said...

What a sweet post - thanks for spilling the beans! :-)

Anonymous said...

I do have to agree with you, you do have a loverly mom!! I love ya Gaylen!!