Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ah, Tuesday!

I love tuesdays! They are my favorite day of the week!

Every Tuesday I get to take little dan out of the house and run errands and do whatever. Today we went to pay my cell phone bill, then to the grocery store, and then quickly to the library to drop off books. By the time that we return home little Dan is either already fast asleep or soon to be...so I unload everything and then get some free time! Woo-hoo!

Last week, I received the last box of my things from my sister. In it was my dvd collection...which she added too! So today I watched a movie while knitting away on my scarf (yes its still the same one! I'm slow) It was very nice! Now Little Ann is home from school and entertaining herself, as I update and get dinner ready (tonight we are having pizza bread...which is pizza just made on Ciabatta bread instead of dough).

It has been a very quick and very relaxing day! All I can say is...Ahh, Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Happy Tuesday!

~Tonia~ said...

Sounds like a great Tuesday. I prefer Fridays where my husband is home to help. ;)