Monday, November 10, 2008

Munchkin Amusement

Every Morning, when Little Ann boards the bus, Little Dan and I go out to see her off. While we are out, we usually end up wandering over to the Neighbors and having a short morning play-date with the younger neighbor kids.

This morning was no different! We went off to visit the neighbors after the bus drove off into the sunrise. Of course the kids run full speed ahead to get into the house, and us adults walk more at a stroll. So when I peaked into the sun-room to see what they were up to, they were all crammed up by the door looking out at a little sleepy squirrel. I don't know if you can see the little fellow in this picture, but it was so cute and all I had on hand was my cell phone, so I had to snap a picture of them checking him out. They were so amused, and asking all kinds of questions about what he was doing there. It was adorable. I love it when the little wheels are in motion in children's brains. It is amazing to watch them take things in.



Happy Munchkin Monday!

No comments: