Saturday, November 8, 2008

It runs in the family...

I don't know if any of you have seen the Queen's outrageous collection of dinnerware, but she loves having fun dishes! And it runs in the family! I don't even use my dishes, and I have 2 full sets! Not to mention I am constantly collecting new fun things for around my non existent kitchen! :)

Here is my newest addition:

So, my friend Jodi was having a dinner party to celebrate her birthday, and I was in charge of bringing a cocktail. I decided to go with rum punch because who doesn't like rum punch!! (And everyone loved it!) By deciding on that for a beverage, I also came to the realization that I couldn't just expect Jodi to have something to serve it in so this is when I decided to purchase a punch bowl, and 12 glasses, and a ladle. Way to go with the kitchen accessory obsession! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm, remember getting rid of all your stuff so you wouldn't have to move it? You're going to have a house full again! g