Friday, May 14, 2010

Walking for Cancer

One of the local hospitals is holding a charity walk/run tomorrow morning (5/15) to support their cancer wing. It is a good cause and they are holding it at the beach so in addition to feeling good about helping out, we get to enjoy the scenery. I've even talked the man into coming with me...of course that meant that I had to sign him up, and cover the registration fee in the process. I guess I'll let him keep the shirt they give us, I don't need two, and he can take me to a movie after we walk.


So if you live locally and you want to attend, you can register on site starting at 10am. The 5K run starts at 11am, and the 3K walk starts at noon. It is through Norwalk Hospital, and will be held at Calf Pasture Beach in Norwalk.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Go you!!! What movie did you see??