Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Making the Most of Veggies

And fruits too!

First of all I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that posted comments on my lovely news post last week. It made me feel a lot better knowing that a. I'm not alone, and that b. those silly charts aren't exactly accurate.
So I've decided to nix the obesity title, and just call it, pleasantly plump! :)

And now I'm making the most of all the fruits and veggies! So every time I go grocery shopping, I am going to stock up on all kinds of produce, so that I have good things available to snack on. I'm also planning more healthy dinners, which not only saves me money, it saves me calories too! So that's the plan and the goal is to get rid of 40 pounds. But for a short term goal, I want to lose 10 pounds by the time I go home for thanksgiving in a month and a half.

Wish me luck, and I'll be working hard to accomplish this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You better put your veggies down and get your Coffee Swap posted. You should have an email from the Hostess - you are so gonna get busted! g