Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazing Autumn Swap

Week 1 question:
what makes a "Fall day" for you? How do you know it's here, and what do you love about the weather, the scenery, or something else that makes Autumn lovely?

I love love love all of the colorful leaves... on the trees... on the grass, or the roadside. I just love the leaves no matter where they land. And I especially love being in the New England area of the country durring autumn! There are many many more diciduous trees here, as apposed to Seattle. It just makes everything so much more bright and cheery, when the sun peaks through the clouds and spotlights the beautiful changes that are taking place.
Ok, ok, you get it, I love the fall! I'll stop blathering on about it! lol :)

Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've lost all your readers since you are so busy with school and rarely update. Is your camera talking to your computer yet? g