Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rotten Bananas

OK.. not quite, but they were certainly getting there! What do you do with a gross banana? Well all the people that I know, would say... banana bread! However I've never made banana bread, and although I like cooking..I'm no baker!

Oh well, I'll give it a shot. So I went on over to the Food Network and found myself a recipe..
As I'm making it, I used 1/2 a cup of sugar and we had no more sugar, splenda, anything! and I needed another 1/2 cup. So of course I borrowed some from our friendly neighbors! :) And then popped it in the oven, and an hour later...

Voila! Banana Bread!


It was quite delicious if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I just mailed one to Jason the other day. I freeze it, put it in a foodsaver bag, and off it goes. I cannot resist banana bread!! Although, last week i made one and forgot to add the sugar. That one did NOT make it's way to Jason. It tasted like plain bread, with a little banana in it.