Thursday, September 11, 2008

In loving Memory

To me, this day will always be sad. To hear the replays on the radio of the events that happened brings me to tears. And I, along with every other person in this country can remember exactly what they were doing when they heard and saw what was happening in New York City 7 years ago. We can remember how we felt and what we did, and what we couldn't do.
So today I just wanted to take a moment to remember those tragic events, and give my heart out to those individuals that were personally affected by the terrorist attacks on 9/11. I know how horrible I felt, and I can't begin to imagine how it would have felt to have a loved one lost that day. What a terrible series of events.
And now to those men and women who are out there serving our country in the hopes of preventing future terrorism in the world. Thank you very very much! You go above and beyond, thank you is the least I can say. You are truly wonderful, and brave!

I wish everyone peace and love, especially on this sad day.

No comments: