Thursday, July 17, 2008

Agh!

I never thought I was one of those people that couldn't do anything without their technology... but now I am realizing that the monster has been created.. and now its unleashed!!
I feel naked!
I arrived back in sunny Connecticut late on Sunday evening, and finally got an opportunity to call Gateway and Best Buy to try to recover my sadly dead computer. Last night I brought it into the Geek Squad and they said that it is either my keyboard that died or my hard drive, but either way its under warranty! (thank god!) So it will be back to my local Best Buy store in two weeks on average.. could be more, could be less... lets all hope for less!
The good news: I was able to purchase an external hard drive and back-up all of my pics, docs, and music!
The bad news: My computer is still broken, and I am finding myself lost without it....

What this means for anyone that might possibly still read my blog after the month+ long hiatus in my updating: I won't be able to get my pictures off of my broken camera, or update often (who am I kidding, I never updated that often to begin with) until I get my baby comes home. I may post some sort of an entry in about a week to give a brief update, which I will elaborate on with pictures and such when I can!

Until then... thanks for checking in!

No comments: